The incredible moms with Team In Training’s (TNT) Moms In Training are back at it again for a fall season! Join this great group of moms who are getting in shape, meeting other moms and saving lives as they train for the Monster Dash, a Halloween-costumed family fun run or walk in San Jose on Sunday, October 26, 2014.
You can register for this amazing program at http://www.teamintraining.org/gba/moms!
Moms In Training will be hosting fun meet-ups around the Bay Area where interested moms can attend to learn more about the program and get their questions answered! Kids and toddlers are also welcome to attend any of the meet-ups listed below:
- Thursday, August 14 at 10 am, San Bruno Park
- Friday, August 15 at 10 am, Palo Alto Mitchell Park
- Saturday, August 16 at 9 am, San Jose Houge Park
- Saturday, August 16 at 9 am, Rose Garden at Golden Gate Park
- Sunday, August 17 at 10 am, Redwood City Stulsaft Park
- Monday, August 18 at 10 am, Washington Park Sunnyvale
- Thursday, August 21 at 10 am, Washington Park Burlingame
- Thursday, August 28 at 10 am, Central Park San Mateo
The training season will kick off on August 23 or 24 at various training locations throughout the Bay Area. Children in strollers are more than welcome at kickoff and at workouts throughout the season!
Moms In Training is a flexible nine-week workout program where moms come together socially to get in shape while raising funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). Workout groups will be available in San Francisco, Walnut Creek, South Bay and the Peninsula.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Wissler at Stephanie.Wissler@lls.org or 408-490-3130. GO MOMS!