Join The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) at the San Francisco Light The Night Walk on Tuesday, September 17th at AT&T Park!
You won’t want to miss this exciting event! The non-competitive two-mile walk route is accessible to all fitness levels and will take walkers onto the field of AT&T Park. All walkers will have a chance to take a photo at home plate in front of the Jumbotron so Giants fans, make sure you don’t miss out!
There is no minimum for fundraising but participants who raise $100 or more will become a Champion for Cures! On walk night, all of our Champions for Cures will receive a t-shirt, dinner and a colored illuminated balloon – white if they’re a survivor, red if they’re a supporter and gold if they’re walking in memory of a loved one. All cancer survivors in attendance are our honored guests and will receive these items regardless of their fundraising level!
Additional event highlights include:
• FREE parking in Lot A for walkers
• Family friendly – dogs and strollers are welcome
• Ghirardelli Chocolates will be handed out at the turn-around point
• Live entertainment along the walk
• Cookies and lemonade will be offered at the finish line
• Pre-event festivities including live music from the Cheeseballs, a photo booth and fun activities for kids of all ages
• Reflections of Life tent featuring stories of Honored and Remembered Heroes
• Post-event celebrations at The Alchemist Bar & Lounge and Lucky Strike with portions of the night’s proceeds to benefit LLS!
The Light The Night Walk is an annual fundraising event that supports LLS’s lifesaving cancer research and free support services for patients and their families. It is an inspiring evening to celebrate, remember and bring hope to people battling cancer.
When We Walk, Cancer Runs.
Register Today: http://www.lightthenight.org/gba/register
To learn more please visit http://www.lightthenight.org/gba