Some of the most passionate people I know are Team In Training alumni. Their love of the TEAM and support of LLS’s mission is inspirational. They believe that anything is possible and naturally instill a passion to be active and do good in others.
‘Tis the season of sharing and so I would like to invite all of our TNT alumni to join in sharing the love for TNT with others by participating in the The 12 Days of Team In Training.
It’s very simple. There’s one task for you to do each day for the next 12 days, starting today. Many thanks in advance and I hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane. Happy Holidays!
- 12/14: Like TNT SF Bay Area on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- 12/15: Wear your TNT gear out and about for the next 11 days: to the gym, on your ride, to the store.
- 12/16: Dedicate your Facebook update to your Honored Teammates. Fill in the blank:
I train with the TEAM in honor of ____________________.
- 12/17: Get a small group together to do a holiday or New Year’s 5K and wear your TNT purple.
- 12/18: Write a TNT Yelp review. http://www.yelp.com/biz/team-in-training-san-francisco
- 12/19: Attend the TNT Alumni Holiday Shopping Party at the Presidio Sports Basement or Walnut Creek Sports Basement. Get 20% off! More details coming.
- 12/20: Tell us on the TNT SF Bay Area Facebook and/or Twitter pages: Why did you join the TEAM? Use hashtag #whyTNT
- 12/21: Help us Paint Facebook purple! Post your last TNT event, event location, year on your Facebook page. Here’s an example: Nike Women’s Marathon, San Francisco, 2011
- 12/22: Share your favorite TNT event day moment with us on the TNT SF Bay Area Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
- 12/23: Give a shout out to or thank an awesome Coach, Mentor or Captain on the TNT SF Bay Area Facebook page.
- 12/24: Subscribe to Truly Relentless, the Greater SF LLS blog, at www.trulyrelentless.wordpress.com
- 12/25: Post your favorite TNT event picture to your Facebook page and tag TNT SF Bay Area.